Why am I even thinking about Christianity again?!?!
It makes me feel guilty, all of the time, I get nothing positive from it... and whenever I go to places like CF I am repulsed by the hate filled bile that flows from the people like sweat from a Swede in a sauna!
The more time I am around Christians, the more I feel like one... yet something always hangs on to my Pagan roots, and I constantly feel that Selene is with me... way more than I ever felt/feel that God/Jesus was/is with me. Just contemplating quoting the bible at people or calling my self a christian and wearing a cross fills me with utter revulsion, it really does... yet I'm back there, reading threads and just re-enforcing the reason I was driven away every other time!
I need to see a head doctor... or at least get a firm hold on what I truly, truly believe in... without being swayed or guilted into it.
Man! I spend waaay too much time online around things that are toxic to my mental health, LOL!